понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

alexi laiho of children of bodom





What was the last book you bought? Breaking Dawn. I hide my Twilight fandom, it is quite embarassing. DONapos;T�YOU�JUDGE�ME


Name a book you have read MORE than once. I have read the Rapture of Canaan a few times. I donapos;t really reread things too much...


Has a book ever fundamentally changed the way you see life? If yes, what was it? No.�Some books may make me Emo for awhile. But the movie Idiocracy changed my outlook on having kids :)


How do you choose a book? eg. By cover design and summary, recommendations or reviews. I usually go by recommendations, or just pick up the most recent publication by an author I like. I do this with David Sedaris, Jodie Picoult (DONapos;T�YOU�JUDGE�ME) and John Irving.

Do you prefer fiction or non-fiction? Neither. I am equally interested in both.

Whatrsquo;s more important in a novel - beautiful writing or a gripping plot? Beatiful writing. I can get past a boring book if it has good sentence structure, etc. Example: Anything written by DH Laurence.

Most loved/memorable character (character/book) Hmmm... Probably Tess from Tess of the Dapos;Urbervilles. Shit, that was a depressing book.� She named her baby Sorrow, that should give you some idea.

Which book or books can be found on your nightstand at the moment? Still reading Breaking Dawn. I will start in on a history book next, Sex with the King.

What was the last book yoursquo;ve read, and when was it? The last book i finished was Eclipse. SHUT�UP

Have you ever given up on a book half way in? I couldnapos;t take A Hundred Years of Solitude after the crazy aunt slept with one of the Aurelios. And I couldnapos;t keep anyoneapos;s names straight.


alexi laiho of children of bodom, alexi laiho photo, alexi laiho photos, alexi laiho pic, alexi laiho pickups.



Комментариев нет: