пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

enterprise.com sentinal




Okay, I will preface this by admitting that I am a geek

I bought a Ruger LCP yesterday.� I got home form the range/work and was unloading all my computers. Etc. (Homeoffice)� I looked at the pile of padded cases for phones, Ipods etc and for no real reason picked up the Ipod case I bought at Gap for my old Ipod.� I slipped the LCP in it and closed the lid, buckled the side release to hold it in� and realized that I have the perfect discreet carry belt holster for the Ruger.� as a bonus it actually has an HK style snap clip on it to attach it to other gear.� and yes, it is jsut as "jumpable" as my Eagle tactical holster for my 1911

(See the user pic)

bes engine head tiger, enterprise.com sentinal, enterprise.com sentinel.



Комментариев нет: