пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

fasb financial accounting




I went to the loki music fest this past weekend for my fall break, it was by far one of the most fun things Iapos;ve done in a while. It was my first music fest and I was able to see Toubab Krewe in their element and putting on a very good show and I also got to see the roots, there were tons others but those were my two highlights. Met a bunch of good people and had a great time. Monday, Kimi and Germs, who i travelled with, and i went to asheville for the day and hung out.
I bought a new ring.
Tonight is MSTRKRFT, which I am very excited about. Canapos;t wait.
Tomorrow is my second day at my new job, I am very happy about it.

Halloween I am going to Chapel Hill for Benapos;s first djing show, im really excited for him I hope it goes well. I love dressing up. Halloween is my element, mostly coz im a living zombieeeeeeereeeo;fojnsfjsdg,.


until next time PZ

car online purchasing, fasb financial accounting, fasb financial accounting research system, fasb financial accounting standards board.



Комментариев нет: